venerdì 28 marzo 2008

My Trip to India

In Rome there were 12 of us, 9 Indonesian and 3 Indian. During our study in Rome, I often hear and learn about India... Do you still remember our class about Panchayat, where everybody felt so sleepy during the lesson, or when Marco teach us about PRA in India??? Well I finally had the opportunity to see and experience it this year. Funny how all the things that you take for granted during class is finally become your everyday works, that is what I feel these days.
And I finally see the country that our Indian friends adore so much, and taste all their interesting food... delicious gobby manchuria or rice with ghee (do I spell it right?). Well each of us take different path after Rome.. interesting to write and read what happen to each of us after that wonderful year of 2006.

1 commento:

KSJ ha detto...

wow.. i think that must be a very great experience..you should upload some pictures..
and tell us more about your other trips... ;)

miss you!!

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates